Thursday, November 04, 2004

The more I stay here in this tiny isle, the more I wanna leave. Aren't cha sick of this world askin' what cha gotta give? I mean, why can't it be the other way round. More like US, askin' the world what's it gotta give to make us stay. Now I ain't suicidal aiight? Just tryna' be nice. Can't wait to leave this town. Head over to da UK or States where life'll be tough. But hey! When the going gets tough, the tough gets goin', ya know what I mean. At least it beats the hell out of stayin here. The education system sucks shit I tell ya. Anyone who'll second it? But cool. I've to like wait till NS is over and done with. Screw that. Do you see our neighbouring countries making NS a compulsory part of life? NO! It's a fuckin' waste of precious time! Aiight, nuff with da whinin'.

My thoughts :
"I'm gonna fail a few of ma modules and gonna hafta forward it. Disappointment to my family and friends, lecturers alike. Sorry ya'll. Guess I'm not quite the cut of a student. Ya'll are like the 'Studies first' priority, but it's different for me. I'm like 'Music-first'. And I ain't even hired. Well, look on the bright side! Least I've music to live for and a whole buncha other reasons. And 'Friends' are definitely one of them. ;)

Haven't been heading online for some time now, studies woes. Yea. Heh catcha homiez. Peace, out-

P.s. Miss ma wifey tonnes